So why ASOS? We love ASOS because you can always get well made/fitted outfits that are fashion forward and push the boundaries. Apart from the ASOS collection, ASOS also incorporates other brands, so you get various brands all under the same roof! If you want to stand out, ASOS is perfect! In our current economic climate, good quality and unique clothing and accessories is becoming a luxury. So how do you get yourself fashion forward clothing at good prices?
OUR TOP 3 TIPS
1. Always go to the sale section!! If you cannot get anything in a high street shop, look on the shop’s online store!
2. Don’t expect to find everything in one store. Check all your favourite stores before you commit to buy something. This is where online shopping comes in handy!
3. Don’t refrain from buying previous season’s cloths on sale. For example, if you buy winter clothes in spring 2012, you can use these outfits in winter 2012! Fashion trends wont have changed that much by then.
THE SALE (Less than £25)
We love, love love sales!! There is no greater feeling than grabbing yourself a bargain for an amazing outfit which undoubtedly most people paid full price for! Why waste money? So we browsed through our favourite store and picked out 4 outfits (3 dresses and 1 playsuit), that we thought were young, funky, very fashionable and ticked our “prints” theme.
1.Ruby Rocks Strawberry Stripe Dress (Reduced from £42 to £25)
2. Body Con Dress in chain print by ASOS Collection (Reduced from £22 to £11)
3.Reverse Cross Back Frill Playsuit In ’80s Tribal Print ( Reduced from £42 to £21)
4. Vila Swirl Print Dress (Reduced from £35 to £22)